What is Womb Yoga?
Womb is a sacred space in the feminine body holding our vital and creative energy. She ebbs and flows like our oceans, wax and wanes like our moon, changes like our seasons. Womb is also a space where we store a lot of unwanted emotions and memories that we are not able to deal with which creates blockages and limits our vital and creative energies.
Womb yoga offers a lot of practices to reconnect women to their natural rhythms, bringing more flow and vitality, renewing creative energies. When energy flows freely in our wombs we can create from the place of fullness, manifesting our deepest desires, accessing our intuitive wisdom.
Womb yoga supports women through their menstrual life including menarche, menstruation, pregnancy, breastfeeding, postnatal recovery, peri-menopause and menopause. Womb yoga makes us feel at home in our feminine bodies teaching us to respect and honor our natural rhythms and wisdom of our bodies.
- Flowing postures to restore energy flow in our bodies
- Pranayama (breathing techniques)
- Mudras that connect us to different aspects of our beings
- Bandhas (energy locks) that direct energy within our bodies
- Yoga nidra (deep relaxation) that put us in deep rest and nourish us from within
- Meditations to connect deeply to our wombs and pelvic area
Womb yoga is truly empowering for all women who wish to reconnect with their deep essence and wisdom within.
When and where?
Every Wednesday at 20.00 at Little yoga space